You have an aching desire to bring your craft to the world…
But you often live on your lone island trying to do everything by yourself.
You’ve invested thousands of dollars on personal and professional development programs for over a decade, but somehow you find yourself back at square one.
Everyone says you have so much potential and, frankly, you’re sick and tired of hearing it.
You hustle hard. You jump over hurdle after hurdle. But you’re still not making any traction (at least that’s what it feels like to you). Every time you get closer to the finish line, something else comes up and obstructs your path.
You wonder, Will I ever get there? Where everyone else (but You!) seems to be.
Why does giving a damn about wanting to help others have to feel so lonely and daunting at times?
Life can throw us around and beat us up a bit, leaving us to become heavy-hearted. I’ve been there before, so I totally get it.
We get discouraged when we fail. We feel afraid we won’t match up to our peers. And all of this woulda-shoulda-coulda chatter only leaves us to question whether we’re on the right path.
I’m here to tell you the painful truth:
Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
Hi, I’m Berni Xiong (shUNG), The Shin Kicking Life Spark. I’ve dedicated the past 8 years helping change-making individuals practice bravery every day to speak up, stand out, and change their world.
This is no “crying on the couch in a stodgy office” kind of operation.
You already know what’s wrong. You’re not clueless about what to fix. So you won’t get any psychobabble from me. What you’re looking for is someone who’s been there before. Someone to guide you on your journey and give you a little nudge (or a shin kicking, as I call it) from time to time to help you get out of your head, to melt away self-doubt, and to break through the blocks.
I will NOT do this stuff:
- be attached to your story
- tell you what to do
- do the work for you
- give you unrealistic goals or expectations
- bore you with “finding your passion” crap
I will do more of this stuff:
- help you get to the heart of the issue in minutes
- give you an objective perspective and outlook
- be your sounding board when you have a difficult choice to make
- inspire you to git-R-done when you’re feeling discouraged
- help you set goals and an action plan to break your solution down into manageable parts
What are people saying?
Who have I helped?
- Fierce women stepping into their own feminine power
- Social entrepreneurs building purpose-driven businesses from scratch
- New life coaches ready to stand out from all the cookie-cutter imitations out there
- Small business owners wanting to re-energize their sales force and differentiate themselves from the competition
- Driven professionals seeking guidance and accountability at the crossroads of their corporate career
How does Intuitive Coaching work?
I am a professional coach by trade with honed communication skills and an extraordinary intuitive gift of claircognizance (clear knowing). With my profound sense of knowing and coaching expertise, I can help you get to the heart of the matter in minutes.
I cannot and will not promise you overnight success; there’s no such thing.
What I will do, however, is help you uncover what’s holding you back and how to break through the blocks. By the end of our session, you’ll walk away with the confidence of knowing you’re not alone, and you’ll learn new tools to help you navigate the next chapter of your journey. Finally, you can stop chasing someone else’s dream and live on your terms.
Need help with a more complex project? Though I have discontinued offering 1-on-1 coaching packages indefinitely, I am still accepting Consulting projects on a limited basis.